Wednesday, November 30, 2011

34 weeks!

so i am officially 34 weeks today! yay! i'm almost done! i had a check up yesterday and everything with baby is good. at my previous visit i was anemic so my doc started me on some iron pills. there was slight improvement in the past 2 weeks but i will need to continue to take my pills.

so we officially have an arrival date set for january 5th. no particular reason other than its before my due date and i guess my doc is doing surgery that day! whatever! its not like i have anything else going on around then, well other than charlies 30th bday. no party for him this year!

so in about 5 weeks we will get to meet little princess #3. no we do not have an official name yet...charlie says we still have time. what a goober. we have an unofficial name but thats it. i will let you know when it becomes official!

till next time here is me and all my pregnant glory!

1 comment: