Friday, November 11, 2011

painted gourds...

so my mother in law has more craftiness in her little pinky than i do at all. she makes such amazing things its always fun to see what she will make next. one of her more recent projects was for megan's wedding. lynda was making centerpieces for the tables out of gourds. i can't remember how many she made but there were at least 10 that she came up with the design, carved and then painted it. i was lucky to be able to take home 2 from the wedding. charlie picked out one and i picked out the other and believe me it was hard to choose they were all so stinkin' cute! i know its after halloween but yes my gourds are still on display at my house...and no i am not lazy and haven't gotten around to taking them down!

thanks lynda!

 this was my choice!

 lights can go inside this one and light up the witch!

 love it!

pumpkin patch jail! complete with working doors so you place lights inside! also the top comes off of this one!

1 comment:

  1. They look great!! I love the pumpkin patch jail one - I love that it has a door the works!

    ReplyDelete