Monday, November 28, 2011

Felt Yarn Wreath

So, as of late,  I have been inspired to work on craft projects. What is my inspiration? Not sure, but it has been fun creating new things. So I just finished working on this felt yarn wreath and it was remarkably easy...well once I figured out how to get the yarn unwrapped. Anyways, I am really pleased with how it turned out and how simple it was. I even made the flowers on it...by myself... well Ava did help make one of them. :) I will definitely be making this again!

Sorry the pictures are not the best...just used my iphone since it was right there!




and Charlie didn't think it was very Christmas-y....that's a guy for you!

2 comments:

  1. Your wreath turned out very well. I like the yarn you picked out and the flowers look great! You will have to show me how you made them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing, you can probably adapt this pattern to make halloween, valentine's day, and other holiday wreaths!

    ReplyDelete