Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby Shower!!!

I'm a little behind with this one...just a week though! My wonderful sister and best friend threw me a baby shower back in Auburn last weekend. Me and the girls(including Jetta) made the 3 1/2 hour drive over and spent the weekend at my parents where the party was held. We had a good turnout and I got to see some people that I hadn't seen in a long while! I love catching up with my friends! The food was good, the company better and the games were just fun! It was also fun because Ava and Olivia had a little boy to play with, Logan. He was a lot of fun and I'm so glad Brandi brought him! Of course I didn't get a good group picture before people started leaving...oh well. Here are a few shots from the weekend and a video of Olivia acting scared of balloons...of which she is not really...don't know what got into her that day!

Thanks everybody for coming out and helping us celebrate baby girl #3! BTW...I think we have a name pinned down but I am not going to hold Charlie to it just yet...he says we still have 8 weeks...such a guy!

So here is Olivia acting scared of balloons...its just a short clip of what she was doing but still funny!

Dirty diaper game with my mother in law and mom!

 My turn at guessing what was in the dirty diaper!

 My friend Amy from college and Audrea's mom Kathy! Look at those fun decorations Audrea made! So crafty!

 Olivia the ham...attempting to color!

 Amy and myself!


 My sister and Ava playing with balloons.

Audrea, myself and Amy.

Probably the closest to a group shot! Here my mom and I are racing to see who can drink from a bottle faster...let me tell you its not easy drinking from a bottle! Shout out to my friend Brandi on the right! So glad you could make it!

 It was hard to drink and I couldn't help but laugh...btw my mom beat me!

 Audrea, I borrowed some of your pictures! I thought this was cute, you got all my girls in it!

 Olivia the little witch!



End of the night photo! So cute!

thanks again everyone! xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. I still love the video clip-funny! And, you can't tease us about semi-picking a name for girl #3!!! Any hints??

    ReplyDelete