Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ava's Glasses

So Ava has officially gotten her glasses. We picked them up yesterday and she was beyond excited. :) It was all she could talk about all weekend...when are we going to get my glasses....are they open today....you get the picture! Her eyes aren't bad by any means. She has some astigmatism to her left eye and the glasses are more to help her left eye get equal playing time as the right. The doctor said it will help prevent lazy eye. I said sure, that's fine because for the first time in my life we have vision insurance and insurance covered the cost of the glasses minus $25 for "materials". Whatever that means!

Anyways here is my big girl with her new glasses! Lets hope she doesn't lose them at school!

2 comments:

  1. I love her smile in this picture! She looks so cute with glasses. Hopefully she won't loose them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! She looks adorable:)! So happy that she likes them, I rembr my brother 'losing' his constantly bc he hated them, and got picked on. So thrilled Ava wears them with confidence!:))

    ReplyDelete