Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jetta's Checkup


So we had another visit to the vet. It was just to get more vaccinations. Fun. Thankfully they are great at what they do and we are in and out in less than an hour, which is more than I can say for my doctor. Anyways...I digress. So Jetta is doing real well in all respects. She has doubled her weight in the 6 weeks we have had her. She is now 12 weeks old and 17lbs.  She is doing real well potty training (minus today...when I am busy in the kitchen I can't always see when she is waiting by the door to go out.) and she also is great with Olivia. Olivia is good with her too. She does like to sit on her which Jetta is not fond of but she also likes to give her kisses...as in the open mouth kind and Jetta will gladly lick her tongue. I know its gross...funny too though! We are still working with Ava, she is still unsure of how to handle her a majority of the time.  Baby steps. Overall she is a great dog and we love our Jetta Betta!


 Olivia hamming it up at the vet.

Attempting to catch the open mouth kiss and the vets office today. :)

2 comments:

  1. Jetta has gotten so big! Will she be coming with you to Auburn in November? Please!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! Jetta is precious! she really compliments your family! She is so unique, and I love her name, it really does fit her:))!! Btw I so very much enjoy following your family growth, espclly with the distance that separates us!! Much Love!

    ReplyDelete