Monday, October 31, 2011

Going to the chapel....

No...not me silly! I've been there done that! This past weekend my beautiful sister in law married the man of her dreams! She was wonderful and let our whole family participate in the ceremony...well Olivia was one of the flower girls in name only...she was a little fussy and I didn't think she would walk down the aisle so she didn't.

Anyways I got to go back to my old stomping ground of Emory University as the ceremony and reception were at the Houston Mill House. It was nice to be back. I love that part of Atlanta...so beautiful! I won't bore you with all the details other than it was cold....Megan looked gorgeous....food was awesome....great company....what more can you ask for! Here are some of the highlights of the weekend!

 Beautiful bride!

 Sarah and Olivia...my little ham!

 Laura helping Megan into her dress.

 Don't you just love the hairpieces! So fun!

 Loved it! Absolutely stunning hairpiece!

 Anxiously awaiting the start of the ceremony! BTW...Olivia loved jumping into Megans dress! She would giggle everytime she fell into it...I was scared I would hear a rip from the dress!

 Ava the goofy flower girl! She had just finished eating a fruit by the foot...hence the red tongue!

 I know, I know...she's getting a little scary looking with these faces!

Olivia and I hanging out upstairs where it was warm!

 My girls! Don't know what Ava is doing though!

It is so hard to get a good picture of these two together!


 Megan taking pictures before the wedding...love the something blue!

 My paparazzi lens on my camera caught them taking family pictures...I guess I was supposed to be out there with them taking pictures but it was so much warmer inside!

Megan enjoying herself at the reception!

 Beautiful ladies!

 Olivia had a great time dancing with Daddy! She is just like her big sister who loves to dance!

 I know its out of order but here is Ava before the wedding in the hotel room. She was very excited about everything...she was taking her job as flower girl very seriously!

And one for the road! This is after we got back to the hotel and Ava took out her hair! Priceless! I couldn't stop laughing!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Pearson!

2 comments:

  1. Ava's hair at the end of the night looked great! and Megan looked beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Thank you so much for sharing all of those pix!! I love reading and sharing in the family events, that life has not allowed us to see in person!So grateful for your blog! The wedding looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete