Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sour milk explosion

Where do I even begin? It all started a couple of days ago. So we were driving home from Atlanta on Sunday and I wanted to stop somewhere on the way home for something to eat for me and the girls. Charlie stopped at McDonalds where Ava got a kids happy meal. For her drink we ordered her a milk. She told me she didn't want to drink it in the car because she didn't want to make a mess.

We finally make it home and she knows that she is supposed to clear everything of hers out of the car...which she started but then had to pee really bad. After that she must have forgot to get the rest of her stuff out of the car. Obviously.

Cut to today. I'm out cleaning/organizing the garage and I was putting the stroller back in my car. I noticed a milk cap in the back which I thought was odd, so I leaned in to get it and noticed the stink. I had a horrible thought dawn on me and I looked up. Yep. There it was. Dried sour milk on the ceiling of my car. All over. Little drops here, little drops there. On the doors, seats...no where was safe. Nasty dried sour milk. I thought I smelled something funny when I took the stroller out of the car this morning. It must have been before the milk jug exploded.

Needless to say I'm still working on getting all of it out of the car but it is a slow, stinky process.

Ahhh...the joys of having kids.

 It looks like someone threw up on the ceiling. Nasty.

1 comment:

  1. In your new car too :( Nasty-probably should make Ava help you clean it up. Maybe she won't forget next time.

    ReplyDelete