Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Olivia :)

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share some pictures of Olivia! Its pretty much just me and her during the day so we have plenty of time to hang out! Of course with Jetta things have gotten more interesting! They have definitely started to play better than before so thats good.

Olivia is developing into a real person now. I knew it would happen but it still makes me sad because she is not a tiny baby anymore! She does not have an extensive vocabulary by any means. We pretty much have daddy and hi down pat but thats about it. She likes to talk and she is always giving me an earful I just don't understand her! She loves to read and is always bringing me books to read to her. Its so cute when I find her sitting on the floor with a book in her hand.

She loves her sister and misses her when she goes to school. She knows that the big yellow bus comes and takes sissy to school and brings her home. I think the bus is her favorite part of the day. She gets so excited when she sees it, her face just lights up! Sometimes she even dances and waves at the bus too! She actually likes waving to everybody for that matter...from the checkout people to other patrons in restaurants she is such a friendly little thing! She does have a bit of diva side and she likes to throw tantrums if she doesn't get what she wants. Hopefully she will grow out of that. I do like to call her my little drama queen! I could just eat her up!

Anyways, I am by no means a photographer, I just like to pretend I am. So these are some pictures I took today during our "photo shoot" :) Now you can eat her up too!  Enjoy!

Good morning!

Reading a book...such a smart girl...love it!


 My little ham!




 Couldn't help myself! It was so pretty and it just landed in our grass!


 Beautiful!



1 comment: