Saturday, August 6, 2011

First blogging experience!

Hello everyone! This is my first attempt at blogging. I'm excited that I will be able to share what is going on with all my friends and family! In a nutshell this is what has been going on with the Murren family this summer:
*bought a new car
*Moved to Augusta, GA for Charlies work
*found out we are having baby girl #3!
*took part in an attended my sisters wedding
*took a trip to FL and visited Universal Studios and SeaWorld
*and when we weren't busy looking for houses and cars we enjoyed spending time with our families!

So we've had a lot going on this summer and I am looking foward to things calming down a bit once we get into a routine with Ava's school and Charlies work! BTW Ava's school starts on Monday! EEK! She will be starting first grade! She is getting so big! Anyways, thats it for now! Stay tuned to see what the future holds for the Murrens!

Lots of love!
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment