Sunday, August 7, 2011

Olivia's BIrthday!

OK... so apparently we've been so busy this summer I forgot to mention Olivia celebrated her first birthday... in JUNE! Bad mommy! We had so much fun that day! Not only did we celebrate her birthday but I finally got her baptized too! I rolled two parties into 1! So after the morning baptism we went back to my parents house for the party where we enjoyed some tasty food and delicious cupcakes made by me! Olivia really enjoyed her cake too. She got a lot of great presents from friends and family. Thanks to everyone who made her day so special!

 My little ham in her birthday dress!


 Hamming it up with Auntie Megan!

She's so excited for some birthday cake!

 Singing happy birthday...I think she is unsure as to what's going on!

 Now she is getting the hang of eating the cake!

 I think she likes it!

 Me and my girls!

 The family!

 I love this picture!

 Now that we are cleaned up from the cake it's present opening time!


 I think she likes her cozy coupe!


I know this isn't birthday related but here is our new car! After we found out we were having baby #3 we needed to upgrade to something a little bigger than the civic! However, I was not ready to become a minivan driver...nor will I ever be. Love the new car!

2 comments: