Thursday, August 11, 2011

Water, water, everywhere...


This is not outside a convenience store.
This is inside my garage.
No we are not expecting any inclement weather, unless you count my husband. Last night he had to run some errands for work and one of his stops was to Sam's Club to pick up some water for the guys he works with here in Augusta (it gets pretty hot outside). Well the 3 packs of water he got last time didn't last too long so he decided to buy a palette of it this time. Well...he didn't quite anticipate the effect it would have on his truck. He called me to tell me that he had a problem, one that might cause his vehicle to tip over. Me: "Well what do you want me to do about it?" Like I could prevent his truck from tipping over. You see the water in my garage now is not even half of what was in the back of the truck. Not only did it weigh his car down but it tipped over in the bed of his truck before he left Sam's. Thankfully Home Depot was across the street and he bought some cords to tie it down. Either way...he did make it home safely with no tipping of his truck. Since he couldn't go to work like that he did the only logical thing available to him...put it in our garage until he could take it to work.  Lucky me.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! That's pretty funny and sounds like Charlie. You guys didn't have that much space in your garage to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least yall won't get dehydrated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Again that is not even half of what Charlie had in his truck! There were a total of 60 of those!

    ReplyDelete