Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweet, hot mess...

Olivia. She is such a fun little person. It is such a joy to watch her grow and explore everything around her. Her vocabulary is growing rapidly, she loves to read books, play in the dirt,  jump on the couch, sing and dance, give her sisters hugs and kisses and for Ava hitting or biting her. We are trying to get her to wear a clip in her hair which we have had moderate success at. Most of the time she just pulls it out or when I see her messing with it I will tell her not to touch so instead she just rubs her head on whatever is nearest to get it out. She is a klutz...will trip on everything but she is a tough little cookie. She has a bruise on her cheek right now...how you can actually bruise your cheek I'm not sure but there it is. I love me some Olivia!



 Olivia playing with all of Ava's books...she's pretty messy...

 Which one to read?

 I had to take her pants off after playing outside...they were muddy and wet...she then decided to try on my shoes...apparently she skinned her knee somehow...didn't notice till I was looking at the pics!

 lunchtime!
 thats not food on her face... its mud.


 cool cat...

trying out my green monster smoothie...mustache anyone?


1 comment:

  1. I love the video! She is getting much better with her words :)

    ReplyDelete