Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Valentine's

These are the lovely ladies I am lucky to call my Valentines!

 Sweet Olivia!


 Baby Harper just hanging out in her swing!

 Olivia enjoying a good book!

 Sisterly love at its best!



 Can't forget Jetta!

 Ava after school with Olivia.

 Trying to get all three girls is hard!

 My beautiful Valentines!

 Olivia jumping away from the picture taking on the couch.

 Ava is so happy to be a big sister again! She loves little Harper!

 Trying to get all their feet...I really need to get my other lens fixed...

 Again...Olivia is not being very cooperative!

 :)

Love <3

Happy Valentines Day 2012!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! You can put one in your calender next year for February :) Olivia's expression in the last two is priceless-kind of like "I'm the man!"

    ReplyDelete