Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day!

So the first month of the year is already gone and we're onto February! Time sure is flying already! I guess we have another six weeks of winter...didn't know it was winter though...could've fooled me with temps in the low 70's the past 2 days!

Anyways...so today Harper turned 4 weeks old! She is such a sweet baby! I even got her to smile at me today...for real :) Sure, it may have been a fluke but I'll take it! Some nights she does good, sleep wise, and others...not so much! Last night...not so much. Maybe an early bed time for me tonight!

Olivia is doing well. She is expanding her vocabulary. Anytime she sees Harper now she says 'baby'. She is turning into a little person now, which is sad for me because she is not a little baby anymore! She is now throwing tantrums more so I've been dealing with that but for the most part she is a fun and curious little girl!

Ava is doing well too. She started the testing for the gifted program yesterday and she's got several days of  that. She is a great reader her teacher says. At home we have been reading the Little House on the Prairie series, its fun for me too. It's been so long since I've read them it's like reading them for the first time!

Here are some new pics that I took while we played outside today. Such gorgeous weather! Hope everyone is well!

 Olivia and her hair...we have been trying to put clips in it to control it but she keeps taking them out!

 Haha! Ava looks like a badass in this picture! Complete with Tinkerbell tattoo!


 Hard to get a good picture of her when she keeps running around!


 Harper at 4 weeks! :)

 Starting to smile!

 Blue eyes!

 Sliding down the hill in the front yard with her chalk! She had put it in her mouth when she ran out of hands!

Playing so nice together! :)

5 comments:

  1. your daugthers are beautiful. Charlie is def going to have his hands full down the road!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! Eva looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I love Harper's blue eyes. She makes me want to come visit you guys right away :)

    ReplyDelete