Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last Week of School

So as the title mentions, it is Ava's last week of first grade! Yikes! I don't know what worries me more...staying home with 3 kids or the fact that I have a soon to be 2nd grader! She has had field day which her class got second place out of the first graders, class awards which she won an award for being small, sweet and a little nutty and water day which is today. Tomorrow her class is having a cook out which should be fun. Anyways...I made Ava's teacher a little thank you present for all the hard work she has done this year. I found my inspiration through pinterest and although it doesn't look exactly as I imagined it turned out pretty good! It's supposed to be a supply cake. Inside the boxes I put some supplies for her class for next year. I hope she likes it!



 Just because I can...here's Harper!

She likes sucking on her bottom lip!

2 comments:

  1. I love the gift!!! Youre all shades of creative. And harper's face really made me lol.

    ReplyDelete